Submit you email address to receive my NEW recipes directly in your inbox!

25/01/2012

||| Valentine's Day Cherry Cheesecake Hearts |||

With Valentine's Day around the corner I thought of giving you an idea of what you can prepare for your other half. This dessert is both aesthetically pleasing and also a feast for your taste buds. It is sweet, red & heart-shaped..ticks all the boxes for an ideal Valentine's Day dessert. You can expect a shower of kisses too ;)




I did my usual Cherry Cheesecake recipe but instead of using a large round spring-form tin I used the largest hearts from my heart-shaped cookie cutter set. Press a layer of the biscuit base mixture in the hearts and bake them on a baking sheet. You can proceed with the rest of the steps in the recipe.Chill the cheesecakes in the heart cutters and carefully remove the heart cutters once the cheesecakes have set.

 





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...