- 1 green pepper, cut into small strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into small strips
- 1/2 carrots, cut into small strips
- 1 chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 packet egg noodles
- 20gr sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp. crushed coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. sweet chili sauce
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- Few drops garlic sauce/ or 1 small crush garlic
Whisk together all the dressing ingredients in a jug until well incorporated.
Sauté the carrot strips for 3 minutes and put in a bowl along with the peppers.
Cook the chicken breast until juices run clear and add with the vegetables.
Cook noodles as instructed on the packet and add with the chicken and vegetables.
Add the dressing to the noodles and mix everything well. Sprinkle with sesame seeds & coriander.
Serving suggestion: These noodles can be refrigerated and eaten cold, so they are ideal for a picnic or to take to work.